About this Workshop
Single Life Workshop’s (SLW) focus is on relationships and helping others come to greater places of freedom in connecting with one another. We all know relationships aren’t easy to navigate, but the Single Life Workshop material is designed to take you on a journey of discovering how to more authentically connect to yourself, God, and others in simple and practical ways.
We are passionate to see you live your life with increasing clarity in understanding how to relate to others in your dating relationships, your friends, family, co-workers, and especially your future marriage!
By participating in SLW, you will:
- Identify any blockages that may be preventing you from deeper connection in your relationships
- Learn how to be more confident in who God has made you to be
- Experience greater freedom in risking, pursuing and engaging with the opposite sex in a dating relationship
- Discover simple and practical communication and relationship skills
- Receive insight and wisdom about sexuality from a Godly perspective
- Practice sharing and being vulnerable within the safety of a small group
- Receive homework assignments that activate the session material in your day-to-day life
June 8 – 11, 2016
Wednesday: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Thursday – Saturday: 9:00am – 9:30pm
June 8, 2016 - June 11, 2016