Lead a Love After Marriage Weekly Workshop
You have the incredible opportunity to play a part in strengthening marriages, helping them to overcome conflict, and build deeper connection by leading a LAM Weekly Workshop in your church!
What does leading a LAM Weekly Workshop look like?
As a LAM Weekly Leader, you will help facilitate a LAM Weekly Workshop using the Love After Marriage Curriculum Set. The LAM Curriculum Set includes video teachings for all of the LAM sessions as well as very detailed agendas and notes to help you facilitate each class session. LAM 1 is the material covered in the LAM Intensive Workshop. We have 18 week, 12 week and 10 week agendas available for LAM 1. LAM 2 includes additional teachings and provides more activities to help couples develop a lifestyle of using the tools and following Holy Spirit. LAM 2 is a 12 week course.
LAM Weekly Workshop Leader Qualifications
1. Attend a Love After Marriage Workshop (Intensive or Weekly Format)
2. Obtain pastor’s permission to lead a LAM Weekly Workshop in the church
3. Sign a LAM Weekly Leader’s Agreement
After the NHM Office receives your signed LAM Weekly Leader’s Agreement, you will receive access to the LAM Weekly Leader’s Portal with additional resources and access to purchase the LAM Curriculum Set.
If you are ready to dive in to becoming a LAM Weekly Leader and would like to request a LAM Weekly Leader’s Agreement or have more specific questions about what it looks like to lead a Weekly Workshop, please contact us at [email protected].
Not Quite Ready for a Weekly Workshop in Your Church? Start at Home.
If you’re not quite ready to lead a LAM Weekly Workshop in your church but still want to get started in bringing the LAM curriculum to your area, you can use any of the following in a smaller, in-home setting:
1. LAM eCourse – Gather some couples to go through the LAM eCourse together in your home; while the eCourse is not the full Love After Marriage curriculum, it is great for providing a maintenance tool for those who have gone through the full workshop.
2. Love After Marriage Book – Gather some couples to go through the Love After Marriage book together. Meet together every week or two for accountability and encouragement, to discuss how the chapters and activities are going for each couple.
3. Love After Marriage Home Group – Gather some couples who have gone through a LAM Workshop to keep growing together with the LAM Home Group Journals. Purchase the LAM Home Group Journal Supplemental eCourse for video teachings by Barry and Lori Byrne that go along with the 26 sessions of the LAM Home Group Journals.